Download Intel/i386 LinuxThe latest release version is 3.0.2.
It is available in different formats:
- fpc-3.0.2.i386-linux.tar (42.8 MB) contains a standard tar archive, with an install script. After untarring the archive into a temporary location, you can run the install script by issuing the command "sh install.sh".
- fpc-3.0.2.i386-linux.cross.i8086-msdos.tar.xz (22 MB) contains tar file with the Linux/i386 to MS-DOS (real mode, i8086) cross-compiler only. You can install it like the main package.
- Binary Packages
- fpc-3.0.2-1.i686.rpm (21 MB)
contains the compiler, utils, RTL and all units.
- fpc-docs-3.0.2-1.i686.rpm (9.6 MB)
contains the documentation.
- Source Packages
- fpc-3.0.2-1.src.rpm (39 MB)
contains the sources.
- Deb archives for 3.0.2 are not available from us. Please refer to the official Debian experimental repository instead.